Monday, June 09, 2008

Summer is here!


And I didn't have to take Wyatt to the bus stop, nor did I have to think about circle time for preschool or make a lunch! I'm in heaven!!!

I'm sure I'll feel desparate for normalcy once August rolls around, but for now the break is much appreciated.

I have to get painting, I need to get my Etsy store going, I need to clean this stupid house and I need to feel like a good mom for once.

Today I'm stressed because I have a dentist appointment- so, thats eating my head. I'm still nervous even though I get to take a Xanax before the appt. and most likely wont remember the experience much at all. This is the one time I'm actually thankful for a Pharmaceutical company. Without this i'd feel sick all day before the appt.

I'm trying to do the Eat Fat Lose Fat thing for few weeks. Mostly because I feel like I want to gain control of my weight loss without "low fat" products that are full of garbage. Alot of what Mary Enig (the author) says resonates with me. It just makes sense that we are all nutrient deprived- no one eats real food anymore.

I'm a tad paranoid that the high fattiness of the diet will make me gain, but so far, after a week I have not. And I'm impressed at how satiated I feel!

We are VERY anxiously waiting to hear from our real estate agent on whether or not we have a chance to get the house we want. I've got a huge knot in my gut over that.

Did I mention I'm tired of nursing? I know I'm not supposed to say that- I want to be like, "I love nursing! I love connecting with my toddler! It's magical!" And its endless, and she kicks me, and she wants to do it non-stop everytime I sit down. So I stand alot. Even now I'm standing here typing this.

Last night Scarlet hit me in the face with my brush while nursing and I lost my temper. So I walked away, grabbed a wrap and wore her for a few minutes to try and remember whats good about the situation. Matt caught a picture. Thank God for babywearing-even if I only get to do it a few times a week.

No comments: